BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Real feelings

  After leaving my blog for like ages, I finally have the mood to update my blog again, I think it is due to that I am lazy in writing stories and experience in the computer but after using the new project called Google+, certainly my life have changed a little
  Many things have happened since the last time I updated my blog, and those experience surely have made me know more about the real faces of society which fair tales and day dreaming are all useless and they are activities which will only waste our time without giving us any benefits.
  Whenever you ask somebody, when is your most happiest things which happened in your life before, I think most of their answers are during the age of secondary school or college, there is a thing that I didn't tell any of my friends, that is I'm not joining for the basketball school team in my school next year. Seriously, I need to prepare for my PMR, although I look like I doesn't care about studies, but actually what I did now is just to leave a nice experience during secondary school, as my seniors told, u better appreciate your form2 life cause after form2 you may don't have the time to do what you like the most.
  I heard that!!!!!
  And I'm remember it
  Trying to have everything done by this year, keeping money to buy shoes and phones? That probably is just an excuse, but when the time comes, I don't even want to use my money on it, maybe I will spend it on phones because I need communication, It is just one of the challenge that I let myself face into it, later when I finally come into the society, spending money like water with only gets you in more troubles, I don't want to going around, borrowing money from others like beggars, and I know that all of the beggars realize their mistakes, but they just can't turn back the time.
  If you finish watching the post above, u will know that I am not posting my life in my school this time, but what I wrote is the steps that I am making to make myself harder in facing challenges, although I know that I am still a teenager which don't know the real danger of a true society, there is more that I need to learn and do, but I know that with my family supports, I may can concur any challenges, I have 2 sweet sister which can advise me, a good mother which always taking care of me and a father which I still don't know his occupation but sometimes, I can see that he is working hard for the family(which I not confirm what is he doing sometimes). But I am lucky to have a happy family members


THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELPS ALL THIS WHILE

I WILL NEVER GET TO REPAY ALL OF YOU AFTER WHAT ALL OF YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME

THANK YOU!!!!! 
 

0 comments: