BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Merentas Desa In SMK St John

I wrote this story on the 9th of April, you know why?, cause I hate this day, I woke up at 6 o'clock in the morning and went to school just for some cross country event=.=!, hate it, I ran until my whole face turned red and I was very exhausted, but still lostT_T, so i decided that I won't participate in the competition again, even though I am force to join it, I will just walk and won't take it as a serious thing, it's impossible for me to win, I mean there was more than hundred of contestants and many of them are the member of the olahraga club.


Well, congratulation on Gilbert that have the highest marks among the other 'Rumah Sukan' and Law Chuan Yuen!!!!!!! don't be too showoff, D Joseph will kick your ass in the inter school basketball competition. JUST WATCH AND SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D Joseph will get at least second place in the sport day!!!!! we won't repeat the history by getting the last! I hope so T_T

0 comments: