BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 22, 2011

22 September 2011

Wow! this is the first time that I wrote my blog 2 days in a row ><
Definitely surprising!!!!

 My life in school are quite bored sometimes because that I have been ignore by some friends, although that doesn't last long before they realize my attendance for the day, I went to the canteen in my school while all of them went to the restaurant nearby.
  Today is quite special because we have a new game in the neighbor hood, that is 'BINGO', and we played that game in class whenever the teacher is not teaching, we have played 5X5 and 10X10, it is quite difficult to find the number in the 10X10 so that it took a lot of time for us to finish the game.
  As time flies, our sport period have finally arrived, there were 9 people which want to play basketball including me, so we were separated into 2 teams, the first team's members is Tay Xue Xuan, Goh Jyia Whey, Lim Jeng Jit and I. The other team only have 3 members that is Law Chuan Yuen, Foong JiaJun and Fam Haw Yuan. The game ended with the scores of 44 over 18, my team won the game and we decided to continue the game at the next sport period.
  Art class is in the next period after Sports, we took our bag to the art room, the teacher asked us to copy some notes and she gave the class some exercises too and want us to pass up to her before school ends.



haiz~ everyday is like the same

I felt kind of bored, hope that there will be more activities coming up at the following days ^^

looking forward for tomorrow

0 comments: