BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 20, 2011

U15 MSSMKL Zon Keramat!

Well, i know that someone keep on asking me to update my blog, well, her wish finally come true, today, I want to write about the experience that I have occur when I join the under 15 basketball Zon Keramat; In because our school don't have a basketball couch, so our respective have become our couch, they taught us the strategy when on the court and gave us many advise.


Guess what?

We have become the champion of Zon Keramat for the under15 category!
we won SMK Titiwangsa in the first match with the score of 28 over 20
the next day, we defeated SMK Wangsa Maju sesyen 5 with the score 23 over 3
on the following day(the last day of U15), we won the last team 'SMK Sri Ampang' with the score 28 over 20, the MPV(most value player) is Tan Kok Tiong, he scored the most points in the whole matches, i only score 4 points for my teamT_T, but i will keep on improving myself, in the year 2012, we will be the Zon Keramat U15 champion again!!!!

0 comments: