
Today is the day that my dad and I are going to school together to get my report card. When we reached there, I saw my school was crowded with people, I lead my father to my classroom to meet my class teacher 'Puan Nik Aida'. After getting our number from the prefect, we went inside to wait for our turns. Before that, my dad went to take his mobile phone which he left it in the car while I went to play with my friends at the corridor. After 35 minutes, the prefect called us to meet my class teacher. my class teacher said that my behavior is good and I get 3A2B2C and 1B for my result. I was very sad to know my result because I only get 3 A, that is the worst result ever that I have in my life so far. I wish I can have better result next time.
Friday, April 16, 2010
report card day in SMK St John
Posted by desmune at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment