
AND1 competiton is the 1st basketball competiton that I participated so far, it really helped me a lot in my basketball skills and it is a good experience for me. I may want to participate more in basketball competition in the future and wish to win in some of them. This is because it may helps a lot in the future when I soon going to pursue my tertiary study in college. Today, my friend asked me whether am I interested of joining the SMK St john basketball school team because there will be a school basketball team selection in this june. But I replied him and said, 'my basketball skills now aren't very stable, I might join the school team once I'm really qualified. Now, I just want to practise my basketball'
Friday, April 16, 2010
AND1 competiton
Posted by desmune at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment