BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Preparing for the四星联欢会

It already been a while that I didn't write my blog, now I am preparing for a gathering that will be held in sentul hall call冼都王岳海礼堂, there are four school in charge of the gathering, the school are SMK St John, SMK Covent Bukit Nanas, MBS(Methodist boy school) and SMK Miharja, all of these school are well known school, because the students in the school are good in studies and their curriculum as well, we need to make 700 of card in the gospel hall near MBS, they also will practice their performance in the hall, although the hall wasn't as big as the hall in冼都王岳海礼堂, but they still manage to practice they performance, My job is to arrange the tables and chairs on stage for them to performance, so i need to memorize the place of each tables and chairs, although it look difficult, but I have a good time while I am working with my friends, they are friendly and they love to make jokes top make all the workers laugh so we won't have so much pressure, if we need to work in the gospel hall, we must come at 9am but if we work in冼都王岳海礼堂, we need to arrive there at 10am. Lastly I hope that四星联欢会can bring joy and entertainment to every audience.

0 comments: